Job Title: Corporate Sales Coordinator
Reports To: VP, Sales
Staff Supervised: None
Job Description Summary:
The Corporate Sales Coordinator supports the Sales processes required to help achieve objectives, policies, programs and goals for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the sales personnel in the preparation of annual business plans, sales objectives, sales presentations and trade show preparation.
- Maintains and disseminates price lists and deal information when required.
- Disseminates information about product promotions, prices and sales terms to the appropriate sales representatives as well as distributor, catalog, wholesaler and retailer customers as needed.
- Maintains up-to-date Contact information for mailings, e-mail blasts for Distributors and Dealers.
- Assists in the processing of National Sales Promotion cash back Dealer forms with third party clearing house.
- Responds to routine consumer letters, telephone calls and requests regarding: distribution issues, product information & usage, literature and product complaints.
- Coordinates all trade show arrangements including registration forms, product samples, displays, merchandise shipments, payments and expense.
- Acts as point person for all administrative activities and needs for sales personnel.
- Manages samples budget.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records for all Co-op programs.
- Coordinates all Sales training programs with Marketing personnel and participates in the training sessions with focus on Sales Administration requirements.
- Sales liaison for follow up with Marketing, New Product Development and Production initiatives. Coordinates information pertaining to sales forecasts, samples, new item development progress and ongoing projects. Disseminates findings to Sales team on a day to day basis as necessary.
- Manage promotional budget for sourcing, purchasing and inventory maintenance of premiums, promotional items and wearables.
- Participates in inter-departmental, BaseCamp activities including copy review and proofing for packaging changes, selling materials, and new products.
- Assists Sales & Marketing personnel with mailings including making arrangements for third-party mailings.
- Assists the Director of Marketing, VP Sales, Sales Manager Distribution & eCommerce, and President as required for ad-hoc projects.
- Coordinates and managers dealer Co-op needs with sales personnel.
- Assists with GPG, our clearing house, with any rebate issues or problems.
- Manage all aspects of CRM and Slack.
- Communicate all national spiff programs to distributors.
- Coordinates all payment of earned spiffs by distributor reps through Focus sales data.
- Attends Trade Shows, Open Houses, Telemarketing Blitzes and selected Distributor account calls and sales meetings with Sales Management and sales representatives as directed by the National Sales Manager.
- Maintains contact and builds relationships with Distributor Reps and Key Dealers.
- Call on key dealers in the immediate area surrounding the office.
- Maintain relationship with StageCoach West and schedule their purchases for Equine Affaire MA and OH.
- Schedules ride-alongs with key distributor reps as assigned.
- Key liaison with Veterinary outside sales representative, coordinates all sales information.
Email resumes to: email@example.com using subject line “Corporate Sales Coordinator”