SANIPET™ LAUNCHES PET-SAFE, ALCOHOL-FREE ANTISEPTIC COAT SPRAY IN NORTH AMERICA
Providing daily protection for homes, families and pet businesses, SaniPet antiseptic spray kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria on a pet’s skin, coat and paws.
*Available for PRE-ORDER NOW*
East Longmeadow, MA – (May 15, 2020) COVID-19 has heightened global awareness around safety precautions needed to protect the whole family (people and pets alike) from germs. The “new normal” will include more habits of hand washing, sanitizing and wiping down any surfaces before entering our homes. The CDC has issued this statement to pet owners, “Practicing pet hygiene can help prevent the spread of germs between pets and people.” SaniPet™ by Absorbine® has answered the call by launching a pet-safe, convenient and highly effective antiseptic coat spray with strong margins and merchandising solutions to drive revenue for retailers.
Available for pre-order now, SaniPet can be placed in any section of a retailer’s store, boarding resort, grooming salon or ecommerce site. SaniPet offers a peace of mind solution for pet-parents who regularly take their pet outdoors, live in urban markets, and interact with pet services like veterinarians, groomers, dog walkers, day cares, etc.
SaniPet provides retailers a dynamic combination of eye-catching packaging and space-friendly merchandising solutions to drive profitability and generate return customers (or repeat purchases).
Key benefits of SaniPet coat spray:
- Antiseptic formula kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria that pets track into the home, car or office from daily exposure to other pets, people and environments
- Appeals to virtually all dogowners
- Approved for daily / frequent use
- Alcohol-free with soothing aloe
- Eye catching packaging
- 360-degree, no mess directional spray nozzle bottle design
- 3 convenient and space efficient merchandising display / POP solutions: impulse buy countertop display tray, corrugate floor shipper display, and quarter pallet display
- Great product-solution for protecting pets and promoting heathy environments such as pet retail spaces, farm & feed stores, grooming salons, day camps, boarding resorts, pet friendly businesses and more.
- Timely availability as consumers adapt to new normals of healthy habits
- Pre-orders accepted now; product available mid-Summer 2020
For more information on SaniPet or to place a pre-order before the first production run is spoken for, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your W.F. Young representative.
- SaniPet LOGO, click HERE
- SaniPet Product (Front), click HERE
- SaniPet Product (Back), click HERE
- SaniPet Merchandising POP Shipper, click HERE
- SaniPet Merchandising POP countertop display tray, click HERE
- SaniPet Quarter Pallet Display, click HERE
- SaniPet Lifestyle Photo (female and dog), click HERE
About W.F. Young, the makers of Absorbine® Founded in 1892 by Wilbur Fenelon Young and his wife, Mary Ida, W. F. Young, Inc. has manufactured and distributed quality animal health care products for over 125 years. The company is recognized as a worldwide leader in innovative, specialized animal health care brands – including Absorbine® Veterinary Liniment, UltraShield® fly control, ShowSheen® grooming products, Leather Therapy® leather care, Hooflex® hoof care, and The Missing Link®supplements – that improve wellness and enhance the quality and enjoyment of life for people and their animals. For more information, visit www.absorbine.com and www.themissinglinkproducts.com